Luxury Front Desk Agent
In the heart of Jackson Hole’s famous Town Square District only eight minutes away from Grand Teton National Park and just a hour away from Yellowstone National Park.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- $18.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2020)
DO YOU LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE? MEET THEM IN STUNNING JACKSON HOLE!
In the heart of Jackson Hole’s famous Town Square District only eight minutes away from Grand Teton National Park and just an hour away from Yellowstone National Park.
We are looking for some passionate, fun individuals to join our professional family! Hotel Jackson is an independent, luxury boutique hotel that is dedicated to delivering the best guest experience in Jackson Hole, WY. We believe in making authentic connections with our guests, and creating a warm, welcoming, and fun environment. If you love meeting people and helping them get the most out of their Jackson Hole vacation, let's talk!
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like Cloudbeds and RoomKeyPMS
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
- May - October (05/01/2019 - 10/01/2019) dates flexible for students
We offer excellent compensation packages that include competitive hourly pay ($16.00 - 19.00 DOE), medical benefits (full-time/year-round employees only), employee meal, and subsidies for discounted ski passes to JHMR or other local mountains (details and conditions apply). Housing is available for the right candidate.
You'll get to know guests during their stay and give helpful suggestions about the area.
If you are organized, efficient, and tidy we'd love to know more about you.
Contact us to find out more about joining the team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of hospitality experience do you have?
- How many years of Hotel Front Desk experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Jackson, WY 83001?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!