Fine Dining & Luxury Hotel Opportunity in Jackson Hole
In the heart of Jackson Hole’s famous Town Square District only eight minutes away from Grand Teton National Park and just a hour away from Yellowstone National Park.
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Sep 17, 2019)
The F&B Manager oversees and facilitates the smooth operation of all food and beverage profit centers including our award-winning FIGS restaurant and bar, banquets/events, and in-room dining.
ABOUT HOTEL JACKSON:
An independent hotel in the heart of downtown Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Hotel Jackson redefines the art of western hospitality with exquisite accommodations in a pristine setting for an extraordinary luxury, boutique hotel experience. Dining options include FIGS restaurant and lounge serving authentic Lebanese cuisine. Our expertise and authenticity allow us to curate unforgettable, bespoke experiences sharing the culture of Jackson Hole.
Forbes 4 Star Property - AAA Four Diamond Rated
- Manage F&B day-to-day operations;
- Maintain, train and execute Forbes Standards;
- Create, manage and execute departmental budget;
- Maintain existing and develop new departmental policies and proceeds;
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service;
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking and controlling departmental inventories;
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality (preferred);
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of restaurant management;
- Knowledge of F&B and/or hospitality industries;
- Food Safety certification (preferred);
- TIPS training certificate (preferred);
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Computer skills, including MS Office, POS and scheduling systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in oral and written English language.
Hotel Jackson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hotel Jackson considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. Hotel Jackson is a drug-free workplace.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and interest to email@example.com.