New zipline hiring experienced crew!
Located in Connecticut, between New York and Boston, Foxwoods is largest resort casino in America. The resort and surrounding forests are owned and operated by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation.
- Mashantucket, Connecticut
- $14.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Mar 10, 2018)
HighFlyer Zipline at Foxwoods Resort Casino, is excited to announce we are hiring staff for our 2018 season, our opening season. We’re looking for employees to join our family that take pride in the work that they do. We’re a zipline company coming to the Mashantucket CT area, from the Southwest, and have been in operation since 2008. We fly guests from all over the world and show them the best customer service. Our ziplines are the best around, this operation will be 1 long run nearly 3/4 of a mile and top speeds of 60 mph!!!
Flight Crew: Zipline Operators, Equipment Runners, Guest Safety Assistants:
• 18+ years of age
• good personal appearance and hygiene
• Must be in professional manner at all times
• Must have a good attitude and great customer service
• Communicate clearly and precise over safety radio
• Ability to give clear and precise instructions to a small group
• Must be able to pass tryouts (demonstrate ability)
• Must be physically fit and determined to do job at hand
• Must be competent and safety conscience
• Use personal safety equipment
• Withstand the physical demands of the position
• Must work hospitality hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Live near the reservation
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions as well as temperatures reaching 95+ degree. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. In addition, this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.
The employee must regularly lift and/or transport up to 60 pounds. Individual must sustain the ability to maintain sufficient hydration in tempered conditions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to; stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, sit, or crawl and talk or hear.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior safety training/ certifications preferred. Understanding of safety equipment preferred.
Prior related experience required. Background in tourism/guest services or climbing/mountaineering preferred.
Minimally qualified members of federally recognized Native American tribes receive preference in hiring.
How to Apply
Email Rachel@foxwoodshighflyer.com for the application and interview.