Love working with kids and the outdoors? Competitive salary, private housing, splendid meals & more!
Multitude of opportunities on 350-acres of meadows, classic Maine woodland, and a large private lake
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Jun 01, 2022)
- Low and High Ropes Course Elements
- High Ropes Challenge Course includes: Zip Lines, Leap of Faith, Cargo Nets, Balance Beams, Jungle Vines, and one of a kind vertical play pen!
- Low Ropes Elements include common industry standard as well as: Wild woozy, balance beam, planks and platforms along with the possibilities and desires of creating more.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in high ropes leadership experience belaying
- A history of positive working relationships with children
- Demonstrated communication, programming and organizational skills
- Commitment to ongoing training of new ropes staff
- Supervisory experience in a child-based setting
Make an impact on children’s lives, enjoy Maine's outdoors, and embrace the challenges of working and living in a community of talented children and adults.
Competitive salary, private housing, splendid varied meal choices, and more.