Salmon Falls Resort is seeking a Passionate Executive Chef
First-class fishing experiences paired with personalized services and amenities, all-inclusive Salmon Falls Fishing Resort reinvents the Ketchikan fishing getaway in southeastern Alaska.
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 20, 2020)
Salmon Falls Resort and Heavlin Management Company, LLC are seeking a seasonal Executive Chef. We are looking for Executive Chef who has a strong work ethic, positive attitude and can be a team player. Our most successful team members have a love for the outdoors and can live happily away from the city life for 3-4 months at a time. Delivering Hospitality and Creating Value For Every Employee, Every Day. In Ketchikan we bring together a versatile team that is driven by a common goal and personal passion for creating experiences for each guest.
Our purpose-built resort captures the interest of passionate sports fishermen who value first-class fishing experiences paired with personalized services and amenities. The all-inclusive Salmon Falls Fishing Resort reinvents the Ketchikan fishing getaway. Our employees create the environments that allow guests to enjoy exceptional cuisine and handcrafted cocktails, superior fishing excursions (guided and self), freshly updated guest rooms and suites, and what some believe is the ultimate feature -- on-site fish processing to clean, freeze and pack your catch.
The job duties and responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
- Maintain Heavlin Management standards of Food and Beverage quality and guest service.
- Maintain and monitor overtime, labor and food costs.
- Communicate with Director of F&B and/or General Manager regarding all aspects of kitchen operations.
- Maintain and monitor departmental inventory, record keeping, accounting, budget
and purchasing policies and procedures as assigned.
- Perform in the capacity of any position supervised.
- Maintain Food & Beverage compliance in Guest Satisfaction Scores program.