Traditional benefits that only a mountain resort company like Vail Resorts can offer.
For those who want to go big and forge their own path.
If you want to obtain your winter Experience of a Lifetime, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of fresh tracks, adventure and breath taking views of Lake Tahoe. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties, come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshing, and always enlivening, ski experience.
Jobs in the Spotlight
About Heavenly Mountain Resort
Somewhere between the earth and sky, where the air is cool and pure, and nature is painted by the hands of angels – there’s a place where squeals of delight echo through the trees. Where fresh corduroy and deep powder turn nature into a living, breathing textbook. Discover your new favorite run!
Making a Difference
Everything we do at Vail Resorts is driven by the spectacular natural environments where our employees, guests and communities live, work and play. In the summer of 2017, Vail Resorts announced its Commitment to Zero - zero net emissions, zero waste to landfill, and zero net operating impact to forests and habitat - all by 2030. Learn more here.
The Employee Experience
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you've found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshing, and always enlivening, ski experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
To further prioritize the health and safety of our employees and guests in response to COVID-19, we have re imagined the resort experience for the summer and winter seasons. Our approach to safety will be consistent across our family of resorts to provide you with a familiar and comfortable experience regardless of where you decide to start your Experience of a Lifetime. Click here to learn more.
EMPLOYEE PROTOCOLS & TRAINING
- All employees are required to wear a face covering and follow the company’s safety protocols and procedures at all times, including regular hand washing and the use of Personal Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Gear.
- Employees will receive COVID-19 protocol training from your department leaders and local Health & Safety on your first day.
- Employees will undergo daily health screenings and receive appropriate training to ensure safety.
- Employees are required to stay at home if sick.
- Employees who are off work and engaged in recreational activities on our resorts are expected to follow our requirements for masks, physical distancing, and sanitizing protocols
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you've found your perfect match at Heavenly.
Room and Board
Some employee housing is available and is based on the hiring department’s discretion. We offer options for different types of housing and they are located conveniently close to the resort or public transportation.
Employees also live outside of employee housing and many alternative housing options exist within our community. Many employees live all around South Lake Tahoe including Stateline and Zephyr Cove – Round Hill Village. Craigslist is increasingly popular for rental information as well as Rentals near Heavenly.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program giving you 6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
Getting Here and Getting Around
South Lake is located only 180 miles (290 km) east of San Francisco, 140 miles (225 km) north of Yosemite National Park and 60 miles (95 km) west of Reno.
At Heavenly, we’ll keep you going “all-in” from the time you finish your beer at Unbuckle to the time those nightclub doors open. With top-notch entertainment, your adrenaline will surge from sunup to sundown, and then some. Heavenly is the ONLY ski resort to offer 24/7 casino entertainment at the base of our mountain. Ski all day, party all night. Then repeat. Our world class casino showrooms bring some of the biggest names in the business to South Lake Tahoe. Some of the biggest names in the gaming industry, as well as several "home-grown" casinos, call Lake Tahoe home.
There is plenty to do in summer as well. Surrounded by some of the best summer recreation in the country, Lake Tahoe offers many warm-weather activities including hiking, mountain biking, backpacking, fishing, hot air balloon rides, and rock climbing. Take advantage of the water with kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, water skiing, a scenic boat cruise. Spend a day or two up on Heavenly to enjoy ropes courses, ziplines, unbelievable views of the lake and more.
How to Apply
Summer is fast approaching, and there are currently several employment opportunities for the Summer season. Apply online at www.vailresortscareers.com
For more information, call: 1-866-681-5455.