Where do you clock in? Heavenly Mountain Resort is now hiring for the summer season!!!
Spend your summer in beautiful Lake Tahoe!
- South Lake Tahoe, California
- $11.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 15, 2018)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Outdoor Recreation Facilitator will provide guests with an Experience of a Lifetime enjoying the thrills of the Epic Discovery activities within Lake Tahoe’s beautiful natural landscape. The Facilitators may work at various stations to provide instruction, safety overview, and guidance to our guests as they experience the adventure and excitement of Heavenly’s Epic Discovery.
This position is hiring for full time Facilitators for the following activities: ropes courses, zip lines, canopy zip tours, climbing wall, alpine coaster, children’s adventure center, mountain tour, and summer tubing. Additionally, this position is hiring for part time Facilitators for zip lines.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Follow and adhere to all company and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Maintain a safe work area.
- Address guest’s needs and questions appropriately.
- Perform work in an efficient, accurate, and organized manner.
- Conduct expected amount of physical work.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Over 18 years old.
- Under 330 pounds. (activity specific weight requirements per activity)
- Ability to work in a fast pasted environment.
- Remain alert and observe all policies and procedures.
- Capacity to learn about all Epic Discovery activities, Heavenly Resort, and the Tahoe area.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positively contributing team player.
- Lift and push up to 50 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to reach above head and operate tools and activity components.
- Dexterity to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, feel, hear, see and carry.
- Capable of performing repetitive motions.
- Strong understanding of guest service.
- Completion of High School level education or higher.
- Previous experience working with outdoor adventure programs or other activities such as zip lines and/or ropes courses.
**Discloser: Once you accept this position, you will be hired into Epic Discovery. Due to changing environments, your responsibilities may flex. Additionally, you may be cross-trained in at least one other activity.
If you want to obtain your summer Experience of a Lifetime, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of thrilling activities, adventure and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain Canopy Tours to mouthwatering Smokehouse cuisine, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Apply Online Now, Just Follow The Link!