Where do you clock in? Heavenly Mountain Resort is now hiring for the winter season!
Spend your winter in beautiful Lake Tahoe!
- $11.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Nov 17, 2017)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Ski and Ride School (SRS) Ticket Seller will work to sell lessons and other products through our Ski and Ride School. This position requires excellent, pro-active, outgoing customer service and sales skills, high level of computer input for guest information, and above average attention to detail. Sales Agents work to sell and up sell all Ski & Ride School products while helping guests to determine which lessons will best benefit them. Be able to process Advanced Reservation packets for the next day’s guest, quickly and efficiently.
- Provide above and beyond Guest Service while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-passed, vibrant environment.
- Selling/up selling all ski school lessons from pre-bookings to in-person walk up guest
- Handing out of pre formed Reservations for daily guest
- Process Sales in Resort Point of Sale system; provide other tracking in various Computer Software systems. Gathering an input of all customer information in our computer system
- Collecting and checking release of liabilities for each guest within the Ski & Ride School
- Compiling of all passes/tickets/lesson report cards, with explanation of each to the guests
- Directing guest in their next steps in the Ski & Ride School process, from rental, lockers, retail stores, lesson meeting areas
- Direct guest around the resort and answer guest questions on all resort activities. Communicate clearly and precisely, helping guest to understand all directions.
- Processing reservation packets for the next day, from Advanced bookings. Organizing each guest’s packet to include release forms, lift tickets, lesson tickets, rental voucher, report cards
- SRS Sales Agents are required to arrive to work, on time, at various mountain locations.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and a desire to sell/up sell Ski and Ride School Product.
- Ability to work on a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to speak, read, and communicate in English.
- Must have firm grasp of computer data entry/sales
- Must enjoy working directly with guests for a majority of the day.
- Ability to learn and retain a large product inventory.
- Ability to learn new computer software systems.
- Must be able to arrive to various location around the resort on time, regardless of weather conditions
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software systems.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently on a task oriented job for a portion of the day
- High School Diploma or GED- required.
- Must be 16 years or older.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path.From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Contact Heavenly Mountain Resort for more info or to apply for the job.