The Hatchet Resort near Grand Teton and Yellowstone looking for seasonal help
Located next to two of the most popular National Parks Grand Teton and Yellowstone
- Moran, Wyoming
- $14.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
When was the last time that you enjoyed the nation's first National Park as your backyard for the summer? Our colleagues work in one of the most beautiful Parks in the country and don't need to travel more than three miles to hike, bike & explore Grand Teton & Yellowstone!
Let the rest of Jackson Hole hunt down housing to work in the area, we've got yours right here at the Hatchet. Avoid the commute by taking advantage of our exclusive accommodations for full-time colleagues. Delicious homemade meals and flexible hours are also part of our package to the most qualified candidates.
Meet and interact with folks from all over the world while sharing the historic Hatchet with them! Our resort was built before most of your parents were born, 1950. The origins of the motor court concept evolved into what we now recognize as today's motel.
If you're looking for an immersive hospitality experience, complete with elk, moose, deer, and an occasional bear - look no further.
We work hard as a team so we can play even harder!
We offer housing for the right candidate at a cost of $19.00 per day. This includes all meals and utilities including internet access.
Position duties include but not limited to
- Guest check-in/check-out
- Taking reservations over the phone and in-person
- Assisting guests with booking activities
- Assisting customers in our gift shop/convenience store/fuel pumps
- Opening and closing procedures
- Assisting the General Manager as needed
- Use of a computerized reservations system
- Stocking and upkeep of our gift shop
- Service our on-property guests needs
- Support of other Hatchet managers
- Weekends and evening shifts are required