Culinary Professional - Coastal Town in Maine
The coastal town of Boothbay Harbor is located 50 miles from Portland, Maine
- Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2018)
We are actively looking for a strong lead line cook to add to our team from 5/1 – 10/25. The ideal person would be comfortable being part of a 2-3 person line, creative, and flexible. This person would be in charge of prepping their own station, running it during service, and ensuring it's properly broken down at the end of the night.
We are a fast pace and positive kitchen that encourages creativity, fun, and accountability. If you’re dependable, proactive and are proud of your attention to detail, please forward your resume!
Minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and take direction well
- A team player with a willingness to jump in and help with all tasks. A self-starter and hard worker.
- Maintain highest professional food quality standards
- Accurately follow and efficiently complete production list assigned by chef.
- Maintain clean and organized station throughout the day and service.
- Assist chefs in creating daily specials.
Room & Board:
Housing assistance offered
WAGES: Based on experience
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume and a description of your culinary experience.