Live, cook, and play in Grand Teton National Park, just minutes away from Yellowstone National Park!
Stunning views of the Teton Mountains and some of the Best Wildlife-Viewing in Jackson Hole
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 09, 2022)
Prep for a great career with Grand Teton Lodge Company & Vail Resorts by sharpening your culinary skills and expertise in a fast-paced, large volume resort environment. When not preparing amazing food for our guests; enjoy exploring two national parks in your backyard: Grand Teton National Park & Yellowstone National Park!
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from May through early October.
The GTLC culinary team takes much pride in the quality of food that we serve and in the development of our culinary members. Raw and fresh ingredients are purchased so that the staff can prepare items from the most basic form. Almost all items are cooked from scratch. We have an onsite Butcher Shop, Bakery, Saucier, and Garde Manger. Our emphasis is for culinary members to gain knowledge of food theory and techniques. We partner with our other Vail properties to place employees at a variety of locations in the winter. Many employees return summer after summer to take new positions with GTLC & Flagg Ranch to further their culinary careers.
- Work off of a prep-list to ensure proper food preparation.
- Line/short order prep and plating.
- Maintain proper food handling and sanitation throughout the shift.
- Ensure proper facility shut-down including: stocking, sanitizing, equipment cleaning and shut down and proper food storage
- Six months previous cooking experience
- Knowledge of different stations like grill, garde manger and sauté
- High volume cooking
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak, and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens, and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Visit www.tetonemployee.com for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
How to Apply
Our Summer season runs from May through October. Please apply online via the link below.