Are both Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park on your agenda for 2021?
Stunning views of the Teton Mountains and some of the Best Wildlife-Viewing in Jackson Hole
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
Do you enjoy the “great outdoors?" Would you like to spend the summer minutes away from some of the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing & sightseeing while receiving a paycheck? If this sounds good to you then come & have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson Wyoming.
The Plumber's Assistant is responsible to aid the Plumber with the maintenance, repair and installation of all new and existing plumbing apparatuses and equipment components located at our various facilities.
This job is generally scheduled 40 hours per week with two consecutive days off allowing ample time to enjoy your surroundings. Our operating season is typically from late April to mid-October. Housing and Meals provided.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assisting the plumber on the repair of all phases of plumbing-related problems including sewer stoppages’, inspection of grease traps, fire hydrant repair, and new installations.
- Attend training and observe all applicable OSHA and other regulatory compliance programs and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required by human resources and the EH&S office. Programs include, but are not limited to: permit-required confined spaces; respiratory protection; blood-borne pathogens; personal protective equipment (PPE); hearing conservation; lockout- tagout; spill prevention, control, and countermeasure plan; drivers safety; and, general proper operation of machinery and equipment.
- Every Maintenance Department staff member will be assigned other technical work within the department when maintenance crisis occur within the company or work in their particular technical field is temporarily or permanently reduced.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Provide own hand tools
- A valid US driver's license
- Prior experience installing and maintaining plumbing water and sewer systems and equipment
- Capable of handling moderately strenuous activity (such as occasionally moving heavy equipment)
- May be required to work different shift schedules including night shift (if needed maintenance can’t be done during normal hours)
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
How to Apply
Our Summer season runs from late April through October - Apply online today!