Cooks! Turn up the heat in your career while you prep for a great summer in the Tetons
Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 05, 2021)
Do you have a passion to cooking? Are you interested in getting your “foot in the door” in a professional kitchen? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from early May through early October. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
The Kitchen Team Member - Entry Level Cook responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening, setting up, running and closing of the line or station assigned
- Preparing dishes to specification by the chef
- Assisting other line cooks and cook assistants, pantry assistants on a day to day basis for prep and other functions in the kitchen
- The safety and cleanliness of the kitchen
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Knowledge of working in a kitchen
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of cold food preparation
- Knowledge of different stations like grill, garde manger and sauté
- High volume cooking
- Egg Cookery
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
How to Apply
Submit an application using the link below.