Kickstart your Culinary Career as a Dishwasher in Jackson Hole!
Are both Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park on your agenda for 2021?
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
Are you a hard worker who likes to physically see the results of a productive day’s work? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Dishwasher / Steward is responsible for the cleanliness of all aspects of the kitchen, including: the Dish Room, Pot Sinks, Machines, Main Kitchen, Garbage Disposal Areas, Walk ins, Coolers, Freezers and Kitchen Equipment, China, and Flat Wear and Glassware. Stewards are expected to assist all areas of the kitchen, as requested, in addition to ensuring all clean dishwear, supplies and equipment is stored appropriately, and timely.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from Mid- May through October 5th. Candidates must be available to work until the end of the season.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 hours each shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and continuously changing environment
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Dishwasher Experience
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
- A Summer you will remember for a lifetime.
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
How to Apply
Please complete our online application using the link below.