This is a rewarding position for a detailed individual wanting to use their leadership skills.
Take a break from your routine; join our team in Grand Teton National Park! Room & Board provided
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming and Jackson, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 07, 2021)
Do you have previous culinary experience? Do you want to learn the “behind the scenes” aspects of the culinary industry? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Executive Steward is responsible for the overall management and cleanliness of Dish Room, Pot Sinks, Machines, Main and Outlet Kitchens, Garbage Disposal Areas, Banquet Kitchen, Kitchen Equipment, China, Flat Wear and Glassware, Scheduling and Monitoring employees, and Employee Kitchen Bathrooms. The Executive Steward works closely with other Sous chefs to organize daily, weekly cleaning activities, and ensures all the refrigerators, ovens, freezers, coolers and walk ins are kept to company’s food safety standards. This position is additionally expected to conduct a mandatory internal food safety audit once a week.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from early May through early October. Candidates must be available to work for the whole season.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Kitchen supervisory experience
- Good people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of payroll and purchasing software
- Organizational skills
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
For more information regarding what it’s like to live and work at Grand Teton Lodge Company visit www.gtlc.com/employment.
How to Apply
Submit an application using the link below.