Front Desk Manager Wanted . . . for rooms with a view of the Grand Tetons!
Come out to Grand Teton National Park and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about!
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 10, 2021)
Are you an experienced hospitality professional? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, ensuring that each of our guests has an Experience of a Lifetime? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Front Desk Manager at Jackson Lake Lodge is expected to have complete knowledge of the daily operations at the resort. This position reports to the year round front office manager at this location. This individual should have a vast knowledge of each Grand Teton Lodge Company property and the services offered. The Front Desk Manager is expected to strive to reach Four-Diamond Standards under all conditions and additionally ensures daily briefings with Front Desk Agents occur to discuss priorities, problems, grievances, methods of operation, procedures and policies.
This is a summer position. Our season typically runs from early May through early October. Candidates must be available to work for the whole season.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- 1 year of previous front office experience
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of Grand Teton National Park and surrounding area
- Working knowledge of maintenance
- Knowledge of Visual One
- Hospitality Background
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $100/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
For more information regarding what it’s like to live and work at Grand Teton Lodge Company visit www.gtlc.com/employment.
How to Apply
Submit an application online using the link below.