Take a break from your routine; join our team in Grand Teton National Park! Room & Board provided
Beautiful Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole, WY
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 2 months (May 18, 2020)
***COVID-19 UPDATE*** We are currently still hiring in expectation of operating this season. We will be happy to discuss any questions, or concerns, during our phone interview. Please note: All start dates are subject to change should opening dates shift again and/or if operations are further impacted.
Do you want to understand supply chain operations in a warehouse? Does a busy workday, with competing priorities, motivate you? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Food & Beverage Storeroom Stockperson is responsible for organizing food and non-food supplies and distributes provisions to the requesting operations at Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Village, Jenny Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club, and Flagg Ranch Resort.
This is a summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from Mid-May through the middle of October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A strong work ethic
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Valid US Driver's License and the ability to drive a supply truck
What’s In It For You?
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak, and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- $95/week "Room & Board" fee which covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria, housing, linens, and all utilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!
How to Apply
Our Summer season runs from Mid-May through October.