Join our Engineering Team in Grand Teton National Park!
Stunning views of the Teton Mountains and some of the Best Wildlife-Viewing in Jackson Hole
- Grand Teton Lodge Company & Flagg Ranch Company, Wyoming
- $15.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 01, 2020)
Do you enjoy the “great outdoors?" Would you like to spend the summer minutes away from some of the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing & sightseeing while receiving a paycheck? If this sounds good to you then come & have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson Wyoming.
The Refrigeration Technician is responsible for conducting diagnose refrigeration and heating equipment malfunctions and make the needed repairs or modifications to the electrical and mechanical apparatus as needed to keep the systems operating efficiently at all times. This position performs the equipment manufacturers suggested maintenance programs on a fixed schedule.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must maintain accurate inventory records of all refrigerant gas. This includes gas purchased, how much was put in each piece of equipment, and what was recycled or reclaimed per EPA requirements.
- Responsible for the start-up and shut down of all refrigerated equipment for the operating season.
- Supports company environmental initiatives by maintaining equipment to maximize energy, water, and fuel efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned by management
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous refrigeration experience or equivalent (ice machines, commercial refrigeration, and heating equipment)
- Must hold a valid EPA certificate and be able to order, handle, recycle and reclaim various refrigerants
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Capable of moderately strenuous activity (such as occasionally moving heavy equipment)
- Systems troubleshooting and problem solving
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of Micro Main or other computerized maintenance program
- Multiple fields of experience (kitchen, laundry, electrical, etc.)
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company.
How to Apply
Our Summer season runs from early May through Mid-October. Click below to apply online.