Check Out our Retail Sales Associate Openings - it might be the job you are shopping for!
Best mountains in the US - Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole WY
- Grand Teton Lodge Company & Flagg Ranch Company, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Aug 12, 2019)
Do you love working in a retail environment? Do you strive to always offer the best customer service experience available? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for greeting customers in a friendly manner, handling customer transactions, stocking the store with merchandise as well as maintaining a fun customer focused environment. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: operating the cash register, maintaining a clean appearance in the store and take care of customer needs, contribute to a team environment and a friendly customer service attitude. Our Summer season runs from early May through Mid-October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Prior Retail experience
- Previous Point of Sale experience
- Cash handling skills
- Prior customer service experience
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Wi-fi in the employee village (Flagg Ranch does not have wi-fi)
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
This is a great job for those who enjoy working directly with guests to make their vacation in Grand Teton National Park an experience of a lifetime!
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!