Join our Engineering Team in Grand Teton National Park - FREE HOUSING
Stunning views of the Teton Mountains and some of the Best Wildlife-Viewing in Jackson Hole
- Grand Teton Lodge Company & Flagg Ranch Company, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jul 29, 2019)
Do you have experience working in maintenance? Do you love working with your hands? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to diagnose and repair most electrical and plumbing malfunctions that would normally occur within a home or small business, including, but not limited to, correcting deficiencies in the interior and exterior of the building structure, furniture, fixtures and equipment. This is a seasonal position. Our season runs from May through Mid-October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Valid driver’s license/ Successful completion of MVR
- Capability of handling moderately strenuous activity
- Provide own hand tools
- Good commutations skills
- Prior experience in general maintenance
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Plumbing experience
- Basic carpentry skills
- Electrical experience
- Experience with painting/staining
- Experience with siding
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!