Your next Restaurant Management opportunity is awaiting in Grand Teton National Park!
Beautiful Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole, WY
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 10, 2019)
Are you a proven leader? Do you enjoy working in the fast-paced, high volume, environment of a casual restaurant? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Pioneer Grill Manager is responsible for the successful operation of both the Pioneer Grill and Coffee Cart operations. The Pioneer Grill Manager, along with two Assistant Managers, ensures prompt, accurate service with anticipation of and compliance with all guest needs, and is responsible to conduct initial and ongoing training of all Pioneer Grill and Coffee Cart staff including but not limited to servers, bussers, cashiers, and baristas. This is summer seasonal position. Our season typically runs from May through Mid-October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous Food and Beverage management experience
- Point of Sale experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work long hours and varied shifts
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- High volume restaurant experience
- TIPS Certification
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
This job is great for those who enjoy a fast paced work environment with a lot of guest interaction, not to mention a great view of the Tetons!
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!