Gain RESPECT as you INSPECT! Looking for Housekeeping Inspectors with an eye for detail
Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole , Wyoming
- Grand Teton Lodge Company & Flagg Ranch Company, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 13, 2019)
Looking to start a career in Hospitality? Housekeeping is at the core of the industry. Join our team today and master the skills you need to know for a successful understanding of the department every hotel depends on. Best of all, you will learn the business in a few months. And with an environment as amazing as Grand Teton National Park, there isn't a better place to do it.
As a Housekeeping Inspector, you can expect to spend your days checking guest rooms and assisting with cleaning as necessary. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper in supervising housekeeping personnel and ensures that established standards of cleanliness are maintained. You are directly responsible for ensuring staff is meeting standards on a daily basis. You will be assigned a daily section of rooms to oversee and ensure that the rooms are perfect before reporting them to be ready for an arriving guest to check in. Equally as important, you are here to have some fun in one of the most beautiful parks in the country.
This job is great for those who aren’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who like working with a great team! Our Summer season runs from Mid-May through Mid-October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Strong communication skills
- Possess the ability to present self professionally in guest interaction
- Ability to perform well under pressure
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous housekeeping/hospitality experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Valid US Driver’s License
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Wi-fi in the employee village (Flagg Ranch does not have wi-fi)
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!