This is a rewarding position for a detailed individual wanting to use their leadership skills.
Jenny Lake Lodge is the only 4-diamond eco-resort in the Park; located at the base of the Tetons
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 20, 2019)
Capture the amazing opportunity to live and work in Grand Teton National Park- Jenny Lake Lodge, a AAA® Four-Diamond resort at the foot of the Tetons features award-winning dining, towering pine trees, abundant wildlife, walking distance to three stunning glacial lakes and elegant, private, and relaxing historic cabins that blend modern comfort and Old West charm.
Are you an experienced housekeeper with supervisory experience? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, while additionally enjoying a multi-cultural work environment? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Executive Housekeeper supervises all housekeeping services and staff at Jenny Lake Lodge, ensuring that standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout all facilities and that budget guidelines are met. This includes insuring that all guest housekeeping needs are met and all resort cabins and facilities are cleaned and maintained to the brand standards. Administrative duties of the Executive Housekeeper include scheduling, payroll, daily room assignments, as well as supply and linen inventories. This position generally works a 50 - 60 hour work week from the middle of May through early October.
- One year of Hospitality experience
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Experience with Windows, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Housekeeping Experience
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
This is a great job for those who enjoy working with a diverse workforce and interacting with guests to make their vacation in Grand Teton National Park an experience of a lifetime!
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!