We have ROOM for Front Desk Agents! CHECK IN to these jobs!
Grand Teton National Park in Jackson Hole , Wyoming
- Grand Teton Lodge Company & Flagg Ranch Company, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 13, 2019)
Do you believe in the “the customer is always right” mentality? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, ensuring that each of our guests has an Experience of a Lifetime? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Front Desk Agent is responsible to provide a "warm" welcome to all guests entering the front office. The Front Desk Agent also checks guests in and out of rooms, resolves guest issues, books guest activities and creates an experience of a lifetime for guests. In addition, you will provide guests with knowledgeable and accurate information about Grand Teton and Flagg Ranch Company along with the surrounding areas. Our Summer season runs from May through October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to present self professionally in guest interaction
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, & Windows
- Ability to perform well under pressure
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Previous Hotel Experience
- Experience working with Property Management Systems
- Valid US Driver’s License
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Wi-fi in the employee village (Flagg Ranch does not have wi-fi)
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)
This is a great job for those who enjoy working directly with guests to make their vacation in Grand Teton National Park an experience of a lifetime!
Visit www.gtlc.com/employment for a sampling of what life is like working, living and playing here at Grand Teton Lodge Company or Flagg Ranch Company.
Start the road to your Experience of a Lifetime with us . . . where you can have FUN at work and get paid to LIVE in a National Park!