Looking for The Best Culinary Job You've Ever Had? DISCOUNTED HOUSING PROVIDED!
Between Grand Teton National Park and the town of Jackson
- Jakson Hole, Wyoming
- $15.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jul 31, 2018)
Are you an experienced cook looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in working and living next door to Grand Teton National Park? Are you looking for an Experience of a Lifetime? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Broiler Cook / Line Cook is expected to function as an experienced cook and is responsible for performing the full range of the most difficult cooking tasks. In addition to cooking our simple, elegant dishes, this individual may be asked to prepare sauces, soups or asked to create a daily/nightly special for the restaurant. Additionally, this individual is expected to assist in banquet food preparations. Our season runs from Mid-May through Mid-October. DISCOUNTED HOUSING PROVIDED!
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous casual fine dining cooking experience
- Sauce preparation experience
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work long hours and varied shifts
- Knowledgeable about and able to work on a kitchen line
- Strong work ethic
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knife handling skills
- Grill, griddle and sauté skills
- Good sense of timing
- “From scratch” soup preparation