Apply today to spend your summer in the Grand Teton National Park - FREE Housing!
Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & Jackson Hole
- Jackson Lake Lodge, Wyoming
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (May 01, 2018)
Do you have experience as an IT Technician? Do you enjoy the “great outdoors”? Would you like to spend the summer minutes away from some of the country’s best hiking, climbing, fishing & sightseeing while receiving a paycheck? If this sounds good to you then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson, Wyoming.
The PC Tech will provide day-to-day support, maintenance and assistance for all resort wide hardware and software. The IT PC Tech is expected to have working knowledge of computer hardware, printers, scanners, cameras, as well as experience creating and maintaining documentation through our work request management system. The PC Tech works closely with the IT team to proactively identify problems and facilitate resolutions and repair of the client’s hardware and software in a Windows 7 and 2008/2012 Server LAN environment as well as support of the company Point of Sale of system(s).
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, deployment, and repair computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Lead support tech for both Retail and F&B POS systems, including hardware, software, user provisioning and end-user support.
- Open, track and close help desk tickets and promote end–user satisfaction.
- Actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company vales relative to protecting the natural environment.
- Responsible for initial support/remediation of all user provisioning and/or on-boarding processing.
- Initial contact for IT support for all property system users.
- Serve as the department representative on the multiple organizational committee(s).
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the set-up, configuration, use and troubleshooting of computers.
- MCP certification preferred upon hire.
- Functional knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010/2016, Server 2008/2012.
- Ability to lift up between 51-100 lbs.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com