Are both Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park on your agenda for 2019?
Between Yellowstone and Grand Teton - employees enjoy the best of both worlds!
- Flagg Ranch, Wyoming
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 20, 2019)
Capture the amazing opportunity to live and work in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem — Grand Teton National Park to the south and Yellowstone National Park just to the north. The perfect place to unplug and unwind as cell phone service and Wi-Fi aren't available. A perfect spot to return year after year and assure that our guests get the most out of the abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. Flagg Ranch Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing.
Our season runs from late May through September. While preference is given to applicants able to work an entire season, we do hire people who can work for a shorter time period.
Apply now to any of our available positions and begin your Grand Adventure!
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Houseperson (Bonus Eligible)
- Housekeeping Inspector (Bonus Eligible)
- Housekeeper (Bonus Eligible)
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (dormitory style, with linens provided)
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- $95/week "Employee Service Fee" which covers:
- 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Laundry facilities
- Transportation shuttles throughout the park and to town
- Participation in activities (ex. horseback rides, kayak rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours)