Sales & Events Intern in Rocky Mountain National Park - Free Housing and Meals!
Steps from hiking trails in Rocky Mountain National Park & Arapaho NF!
- Grand Lake, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (May 15, 2023)
Job responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Collecting information for potential inquiries, and answering questions or directing guest to the appropriate team member
Data Entry and Proofing
- Entering rooming lists, proofing statements, processing site lists, organization of group block placement, and management of several hospitality programs
Processing Group Reservations
- Creating group block and making individual reservations within the group block.
Weekly report processing
- Pulling several reports that are sent to Director of Sales weekly and month report for Front desk of each property to communicate group arrivals
- Take ownership of our weekly resort programming events from start to finish to include BEOs, set up, tear down and point of contact for vendors, guests and internal staff.
Day of Event Execution
- Under the direction of the banquet captain, assisting with executing the Event as it is communicated on the Banquet Event Orders.
Assisting the Group Sales team with misc. projects
- All other administrative duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
Highway West Vacations is our parent company, with other lodging locations in California, Oregon, Hawaii, Idaho, and New Hampshire - all locations are unique in their own ways! Our company culture preaches Communication, Relationships, Empowerment, Accountability, Transparency, and Excitement. We strive to align our guest's experiences with the adventure they seek.
At the Grand Lake Lodge, we offer free housing and meals (our employee dining room offers self-serve breakfast, hot lunch, and dinner). We also allow our team members to rent kayaks and paddleboards for their enjoyment, free of charge. We are steps from many hiking trails in Rocky Mountain National Park and the Arapaho National Forest. Our property is open seasonally from May through early October.
We look forward to you joining our family!
How to Apply
Please email Maura Lenherr at firstname.lastname@example.org.