Now Hiring Guest Room Attendants for the Housekeeping team at Grand Canyon National Park!
This is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- $15.75 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur, and top-notch hospitality.
Guest Room Attendants will clean guest rooms according to established standards.
Wage: $15.75 per hour
Position Type: Seasonal
Start Date: Immediately!
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Lodging Discount 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30 – 40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20 – 30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- 20 – 60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers, and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Summer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Daily cleaning of assigned section of guest accommodations to trained standards, to include making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, amenities, recycling/composting, removing dirty linens and completing closing duties.
- Ensures guest rooms are “guest ready” when cleaning is completed.
- Perform duties required to maintain cleanliness or safety for employees and guests including public or outdoor spaces, sweeping, shoveling snow, etc.
- Wear required personal protective equipment or weather appropriate attire for work in all four (4) weather seasons/conditions.
- Continually focus on providing exceptional guest service as a primary goal, both in how work is conducted and when interacting with guests.
- Maintain security of assigned keys, and guest property in both vacant and occupied rooms.
- Strictly follow all company and departmental policies & procedures, including Lost and Found procedures, chemical/cleaning safety policies.
- Maintain safe body mechanics and a safe work zone while working. Participate in morning stretch program to ensure a safe working environment and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Report to Inspector or Housekeeping Manager any concerns in the workplace, concerns with policies/procedures/safety or request for repairs.
- Adhere to all Sustainability programs as trained.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Click "Apply Now" to submit your application today!