Live, Work, Explore in Grand Canyon National Park!
This is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!
- year round
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- $16.45 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park!
Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No matter what your jobs is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur and top notch hospitality.
Handles all administrative duties for the Bright Angel Restaurants. Requires strong organizational skills as well as ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines for the Unit Manger and other Managers in the Bright Angel Restaurant
Wage: $16.45 per hour
Dates: Year Round
Type: Full Time
What’s in it for you?
- Lodging Discount 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30 – 40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20 – 30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- 20 – 60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Summer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
- Responsible for all tasks assigned by the Unit Manager for Bright Angel Restaurants
- Manage all Food & Beverage office telephone traffic and written correspondence in a courteous and professional manner
- Complete the following records and processes: New roster placements for incoming employees, expense reports, termination forms, tracking purchase requisitions, inventory, departmental files, complete satisfaction survey for Employee Dining Room, and more
- Work with management team to develop the annual F&B food and liquor specs for Bright Angel Restaurants, which includes maintaining complex spreadsheets for ingredients and pricing, budgeted percentage, input comparability information and prepare report for submission to National Park Service and later to managers within F&B Department
- Assist with preparation for restaurant menus, bar/wine menus, & tabletop and specialty menus
- Act as the primary contact for events at Bright Angel Restaurants, includes corresponding with guests, other departments, and other Food & Beverage administrators as well as coordinating décor, menus, and seating arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent telephone skills
- Demonstrated competence with Windows based software, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Publisher software experience is preferred
- Ability to handle confidential materials while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work professionally with both internal and external stakeholders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How to Apply
Click the "Apply Now" button to quickly and easily submit your application!