Live, Work, Explore in Grand Canyon National Park + FREE employee housing!
This is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World!
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- $14.20 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Passionate about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? Grand Canyon National Park Lodges provides all three! Live. Work. Explore. Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace and scenic grandeur. One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, you will discover the secrets of the inner canyon, the slick rock plateaus and the heavily forested rim country. As our employee, you receive FREE employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for full time employees.
Our Retail Lead Associates assist the Store Manager and Supervisor in the operation of the retail store.
The Retail Team Lead Associate shall have the same duties and responsibilities as the Retail Associate, along with the following additional duties and responsibilities.
- Carry out the assignments given by the store manager and/or assistant managers and see that sales associates carry out assigned duties.
- Assist store management in the training of new sales associates and keep store management informed of training progress.
- Help with processing store paperwork and receiving products as directed.
- Assist with opening and closing duties as directed, including assisting sales associates with deposits and drops.
- Maintain security at all times in the store.
- As directed ensure housekeeping is being attended to in the store, as well as stocking, folding and display maintenance.
- Emphasize customer service at all times to sales associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous retail experience.
- Ability to abide by established checklist system.
- Ability to carry out assignments on time and as directed.
- Must be outgoing, possess strong communication skills, and be dedicated to providing excellence in customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. The local National Park Service at Grand Canyon requires all employees living in shared company housing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button to quickly and easily submit your application!