Join our Amazing Housekeeping Team!
Live. Work. Explore in one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (May 21, 2020)
Passionate about providing unforgettable guest service, creating memories for our guests that last a lifetime. Grand Canyon National Park Lodges is the perfect place to Live. Work. Explore. One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace and scenic grandeur. For those who live and work in the park, there are endless opportunities to discover and enjoy hiking, biking, camping, skiing, photography and more! As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for full time employees.
Our Housekeeping Manager will manage housekeeping functions of lodging units to established company standards. Handle administrative functions related to guest service, personnel, building maintenance, inventory, and safety.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Two years working knowledge of housekeeping operations and procedures.
- Two years’ experience in training entry level employees.
- Demonstrated ability to direct, supervise and maintain high morale among staff. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively listen to, understand and respond to concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Effective analytical and decision making skills.
- Basic knowledge of Windows-based computer programs such as Outlook and Word. Kronos knowledge desirable.
- Possess physical ability to perform all housekeeping positions.
- Able to meet all physical requirements of the job, which include repetitive motion of all extremities and the back including continual kneeling, bending, twisting, lifting, pushing and long periods of standing/walking.
- Ability to maintain high quality of work & high energy while take more than 15,000-20,000 steps per work day at an elevation of 7,000 ft.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW below to apply.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals and Medical/Dental/Vision health plans are available. 401K option. Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks required.