Manage talent acquisition for one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Grand Canyon , AZ
- Grand Canyon - South Rim, Arizona
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jan 09, 2019)
What a great and rare opportunity at one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World!
The Talent Specialist facilitates all domestic recruiting efforts, application processing, and candidate selection for most hourly positions. Oversee two staffing clerks in the processing of candidates via the applicant tracking system.
This position is based inside Grand Canyon National Park just minutes' walk to the rim.
- Experience in recruiting, or management experience in hospitality operations or Human Resources.
- Experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking software is desirable.
- Knowledge of the duties and qualifications of the hourly positions in the hospitality/resort industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include experience in training and/or public speaking.
- Ability to confront difficult conversations with candor and respect.
- Outgoing personality and engaging behavioral traits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to sell employment opportunities with Xanterra South Rim.
- Excellent judgment, decision making and discretionary skills in selecting applicants for positions of employment.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Free and discounted meals. Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply