Manage talent acquisition for one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Grand Canyon , AZ
- Grand Canyon - South Rim, Arizona
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (Nov 27, 2018)
What a great and rare opportunity at one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World!
The Talent Manager oversees and manages the talent acquisition team. Coordinates domestic and international recruiting efforts with the goal of hiring to meet business needs and to ensure the best fit with company culture.
This position is based inside Grand Canyon National Park just minutes' walk to the rim.
- Human Resources management experience in recruiting and employee selection in the hospitality industry.
- Experience with iCIMS or other applicant tracking software is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the duties and qualifications of hospitality salaried and hourly positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include experience in training and/or public speaking.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations with candor and respect.
- Outgoing personality and engaging behavioral traits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to sell employment opportunities with Grand Canyon National Park Lodges.
- Excellent judgment, decision making and discretionary skills in selecting applicants for positions of employment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage a high-volume workload while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, internet research and social media sites.
- Willingness and ability to do long-distance business travel across multiple time zones to conduct in-person recruiting.
- Possess valid Arizona Driver’s License and comply with company Driver Safety Program.
- Possess or obtain a valid U.S. Passport and comply with company travel policy.
Low-cost in-park housing provided. Free and discounted meals. Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply online at: www.grandcanyonlodges.com/careers