North Rim Lodge Grand Canyon is HIRING NOW - Construction Project Manager
Grand Canyon Lodge sits at 8,000 feet in elevation with breathtaking views
- year round
- North Rim, Arizona
- $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Nov 01, 2023)
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for facilitating effective support of the leadership team. The focus of the position will be to assist in defining, leading and tracking of projects and helping to keep deliverables on-track and meet the project objectives.
- Assume management responsibilities for all assigned maintenance and engineering projects at Grand Canyon North Rim
- Assist in the execution of all assigned capital account projects from conception thru completion, maintaining all required financial information and required documentation.
- Assist in planning and bidding for new construction, remodels, and equipment installation using contractors or company staff.
- Assist in the planning and evaluation of proposed capital improvements.
- Work closely with the National Park Service Project Managers on engineering projects, abatements, and compliance issues.
- Assist in compiling data for company annual capital expense account (CEA) project list.
- Maintain daily logs of ongoing project activity.
- Ensure that departmental and contracted projects are complying with all Company, NPS, and Federal laws and regulations regarding HAZMAT, HAZCOM< risk management, confined space. Lock-out-tagout, ergonomics, ADA access, and vehicle use.
- Comply with all company and NPS environmental policies and procedures.
- Commit to company’s Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for Manager on Duty, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Experience managing multiple projects and coordinate with others.
• Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management or a Related Field Required
• Ability to use multiple problem-solving tools and techniques in order to anticipate and resolve issues fast.
• Ability to perform sophisticated analytical studies and draw sound conclusions.
• Capability of working independently with supervision.