Housekeepers! Housing Available! RV SPOTS! COUPLES HOUSING! - Grand Canyon North Rim Summer 2022
Amazing Canyon views, tons of outdoor activities, and unique wildlife!
- North Rim, Arizona
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status or an approved medical or religious exemption for those who will live in shared housing. Proof of vaccination status must be provided upon arrival to the property and prior to check in for housing. Exemption requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to start date to allow sufficient time for processing.
Grand Canyon Lodge at North Rim is looking for Housekeepers to join us for the 2022 summer season beginning ASAP and ending Mid-October! This is a full-time seasonal position.
PLEASE NOTE: This job is located in Grand Canyon National Park, AZ. Relocation for the season would be required. Whether included in the compensation package or provided at a cost, housing is available for staff.
Housekeepers are responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction and the timely, thorough and consistent turn-over and cleanliness of assigned guest rooms.
- Stocks and organizes supply cart.
- Removes soiled/dirty linens from all beds.
- Inspects linens prior to placing in rooms and returns any torn or dirty linens to supply room.
- Distributes clean linens to stayovers, as requested.
- Cleans/scrubs shower, tub, toilet, sink, counters, mirrors and glasses.
- Vacuums carpets; Mops all tile floors; Dusts all furniture, and polishes as needed.
- Cleans microwaves, refrigerators and sinks.
- Checks bathroom inventory items and restocks any missing items as necessary.
- Folds clean linens as necessary; Places linen package in each room.
- Assists customers with specific requests.
- Cleans and organizes supply room.
- Complies with security procedures.
- Uses personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Restocks cleaning supplies as needed.
- Reports repair and maintenance items.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous domestic or commercial housekeeping or related work experience preferred.
- Prior work experience with, and knowledge of, cleaning chemicals and supplies preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb stairs frequently.
- Ability to remain balanced; Stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, twist, turn, and reach down, forward and overhead repetitively.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Manual dexterity to grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment and hand-held radio.
- Must be able to push, pull, and control housekeeping cart and/or similar items on inclines and declines.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions: Adverse conditions may include extreme heat and/or cold, wind, humidity and sometimes inclement weather.
Grand Canyon North Rim, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button below to visit our online application form.