Join Our Summer Dog Sled Team!
In the Sheep Creek Valley near Juneau, AK
- Juneau, Alaska
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 01, 2020)
We are looking for energetic, hardworking and adventurous folks to provide an outstanding narrative on Alaska. In this position, you will meet guests at the docks and safely transport them to our summer sled dog camp. Drive along the Alaska coastline, through old-growth forest and a historic mining site. Deliver an informative narrative on Alaska history, flora and fauna and prepare guests for an outstanding adventure with mushers and sled dogs.
- 23 years and older
- Clean driving record
- Provide a current Department of Transportation (DOT) card
- Pass a pre-employment and random drug tests
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Greeting and helping guests on the van
- Driving guests from cruise ship dock to camp while providing a narrated tour
- Helping in camp with duties as assigned
- Expediter errands for camp
Housing is available with a nominal fee of $350 per month for double occupancy
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to submit an application. Please include a Cover Letter and Resume.