Spend An Epic Summer Living & Working In Glacier!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2018)
Pursue your next adventure in an iconic place filled with inspiring people. The Food and Beverage team with Glacier Park Collection (GPC) is made up of a diverse group of creative and passionate individuals. The bond in the kitchen is real at GPC and it shows through quality food, remarkable service and unforgettable dining experiences.
The GPC Food and Beverage team values the idea of life-long learning whether it be in the kitchen or through discovering new places and people in the world. Large portions of food are purchased from the Hutterite community making the food fresh and prepared with love from soil to table. Our goal is to provide Food and Beverage employees challenging authentic experiences that will set them apart from other candidates in future careers. GPC offers a collection of Food and Beverage positions ranging from entry level to advanced high-volume gourmet cooking. Year after year employees return to this magical place they call home in Glacier National Park.
- Acts as kitchen manager in absence of Chef; manages all tasks performed by kitchen employees and assumes oversight of food production and kitchen personnel
- Presents daily creative specials for dining room
- Assists location Chef in monitoring all budgets, labor and food costs
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for more details and a link to apply online.