Live Your Next Adventure In Glacier National Park As A Groundskeeper!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in about 1 month (May 01, 2018)
Pursue your next adventure in an iconic place filled with inspiring people. The Groundskeeping team with Glacier Park Collection (GPC) is made up of a diverse group of inspiring and passionate individuals. The Groundskeeping department has fun working together on a daily basis and has a strong team dynamic that lives on year after year.
The GPC Groundskeeping team values the idea of honoring place and holding a certain standard to keep the rich heritage of our properties alive for generations to come. The Groundskeeping team is filled with motivated individuals who are inspired by the outdoors and maintaining the property. Our goal is to provide Grounds-keeping employees with challenging authentic experiences that will set them apart from other candidates in future careers. Year after year employees return to this magical place they call home in Glacier National Park.
- Digs and rakes ground to prepare new green areas, grade and clear traps and repair roadbeds, using shovels, rakes, spikes, and other tools.
- Takes care of all planted areas around hotel. Cuts lawns using hand or power mower. Trims and edges around walks and flower beds. Cleans all areas around roadways or around buildings, pickups up trash or debris of any nature.
- Repairs fences, gates, walls and walks using masonry or other tools as required. Paints fences and outbuildings, cleans out drainage ditches and culverts using shovel and rake. May operate tractor equipment with attachments such as mowers, limers or fertilizer spreaders and lawn roller.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to our website