Spend An Epic Summer Working in Glacier National Park!
East terminus of Going-to-the-Sun Road outside the east entrance to Glacier Nat'l Park
- St. Mary Lodge & Resort, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 01, 2018)
Pursue your next adventure in an iconic place filled with inspiring people. The Grocery team with Glacier Park Collection (GPC) is made up of a diverse group of creative and passionate individuals. The fun work environment shines in the Grocery department and is carried out on a daily basis.
The GPC Grocery team values the idea of life-long learning whether it be through unforgettable customer service or discovering new places and people in the world. Our goal is to provide As management in the Grocery department, one will work closely with various cultures and learning styles. This position is a great experience for someone looking for experience that stands out. Year after year employees return to this magical place they call home in Glacier National Park.
- Manages grocery store, performing all management functions and sales functions in absence of Manager. Responsible for profit and loss of store: a) sales; b) cost of sales; c) inventory; d) labor
- Place orders and maintains adequate inventory in store by efficiently ordering from warehouse and direct vendors
- Receives and verifies all shipments from central warehouse and direct shipments to store. Verifies quantity, quality and damages, and reports all discrepancies
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.