Pursue Your Next Best Adventure At Glacier National Park!
St. Mary lodge is located at the east terminus of Going-to-the-Sun Road just outside the east entrance to Glacier National Park in the small town of St. Mary, MT.
- St. Mary Lodge & Resort, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 01, 2018)
Pursue your next adventure in an iconic place filled with inspiring people. The Food and Beverage team with Glacier Park Collection (GPC) is made up of a diverse group of creative and passionate individuals. The bond in the kitchen is real at GPC and it shows through quality food, remarkable service and unforgettable dining experiences.
The GPC Food and Beverage team values the idea of life-long learning whether it be in the kitchen or through discovering new places and people in the world. Large portions of food are purchased from the Hutterite community making the food fresh and prepared with love from soil to table. Our goal is to provide Food and Beverage employees challenging authentic experiences that will set them apart from other candidates in future careers. GPC offers a collection of Food and Beverage positions ranging from entry level to advanced high-volume gourmet cooking. Year after year employees return to this magical place they call home in Glacier National Park.
- Presents creative daily specials for Dining Room.
- Assists in organizing occasional specials and events for EDR.
- Slices, grinds, and cooks meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods.
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes, and other food items in accordance with prescribed recipes.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.