Spend An Unforgettable Summer In Glacier National Park!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 5 months (May 15, 2018)
- Arrives to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Acts as kitchen Manager is absence of Chef; manages all tasks performed by kitchen employees and assumes oversight of food production and kitchen personnel.
- Must be able to effectively lead culinary staff and assist Location Chef in all daily aspects of Kitchen operations.
- Works designated stations and produces a quality product in a timely fashion for guests and staff.
- Presents creative daily specials for Dining Room.
- Generates prep lists for each station. Ensures that prep lists and accurate and completed.
- Trains, instructs and motivates Line cooks, Prep cooks in proper knife handling, sanitation, safety, food preparation, guest and staff satisfaction, etc.
- Assists EDR staff in organizing occasional specials and events for EDR.
- Assists Location Chef in monitoring all budgets, labor and food costs.
- Is an effective operator in controlling these costs, as well as breakage, repair and maintenance.
- Promotes, maintains and ensures clean and sanitary work areas and equipment.
- Will assist with deliveries to ensure accuracy with Storeroom Clerk.
- May complete necessary paperwork, i.e., Shift Report, Labor Report, High Cost Inventory Report, Warehouse Order Form, Schedules.
- Participates in Health Inspections and QA Inspections.
- Assists in all inventories and performs administrative duties as assigned.
- Enforces and follows all Company policies and regulations.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.