Spend An Iconic Summer Working & Playing In Glacier National Park!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 5 months (May 15, 2018)
- Reports to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Works in designated station as set by Location Chef and/or Sous Chef.
- Produces a quality product timely and efficiently for guests and staff.
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes, and other food items in accordance with prescribed recipes.
- Slices, grinds, and cooks meats and vegetables using a full range of cooking methods
- Checks supplies and prep lists and ensures all items are prepped in a timely fashion.
- Replenishes service lines as needed. Restocks and preps station for the next shift.
- Assists in training & development of Prep cooks and may periodically train new employees or staff from other departments.
- Takes leadership role during absence of the Location Chef and Sous Chef.
- When required, works dish machine to properly and safely clean dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and glassware.
- Completes GPI sanitation program and complies with all health and safety codes in handling and storage of all food products and kitchen equipment.
- Follows all company policies, regulations, and standards as set by the Executive Chef and Company.
- Works in other departments or positions as requested.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.