Spend An Epic Summer In Glacier National Park!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 5 months (May 01, 2018)
- Arrives to work on time and in proper uniform.
- Manages retail store performing all management and sales functions.
- Responsible for profit and loss of store: a) sales; b) cost of sales; c) inventory; d) labor; e) inspections
- Conducts ongoing training and store orientation for all employees.
- Plans and posts work schedules one week in advance.
- Ensures accurate time recording.
- Supervises employees to ensure efficient and productive job performance.
- May assign employees to responsibilities where they are best qualified.
- Receives and verifies all merchandise shipments and directs shipments to appropriate areas. Verifies quantity, quality and damages and reports all discrepancies.
- Displays merchandise in an appealing fashion that will tend to increase sales.
- Keeps displays filled and attractive.
- Maintains adequate inventory in store by ordering from warehouse and direct vendors.
- Works directly with Retail director to reduce and move inventory as season winds down.
- Ensures all store security policies are enforced.
- Follows and enforces strict adherence all state, federal and company policies for the sales of alcoholic beverages.
- Confers with Location Manager to remedy security concerns, employee problems and other issues.
- Supervises physical inventory at mid-season and close of season.
- Responsible for daily balancing of cash and depositing receipts.
- Responsible for vending machines and reports, if available.
- Enforces all Company policies and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.