Spend An Unforgettable Summer In Glacier National Park!
Glacier National Park
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Some experience required
- Manages (plans, directs, schedules, supervises, evaluates, rewards and disciplines) all work done by a staff of 20-25 dining room employees.
- Ensures standards of appearance, safety and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis.
- Holds daily pre-shift meetings to prepare staff for service. Provides on-going training and coaching for employees.
- Provides direction during service to maintain efficient flow of dining room.
- Maintains effective lines of communication between dining room, kitchen, and other departments.
- Responsible for designing and/or implementing sales goals and incentive programs that increase revenue.
- Responsible for following federal, state and Company policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
- Handles guest concerns in a professional manner and takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
- Attends weekly location manager meetings.
- Completes nightly reports and reviews daily food and beverage sales. Is responsible for monthly profit and loss statements.
- Responsible for the ordering, receipt and storage of all Dining Room equipment including china, glass, silver and paper to ensure a minimum loss from waste or theft.
- May be responsible for ordering, receipt and storage of all alcohol inventories and bar equipment.
- Maintains accurate time records, tracks overtime and adjusts scheduling according to labor & sales figures.
- Ensures dining room controls are met by maintaining effective cost and portion control.
- Demonstrates commitment to guest satisfaction and positive employee and company relations.
- Collects currency and keeps an accurate account for control. Gives receipt with every transaction.
- Ensures that required reports are sent to corporate F&B office, i.e., labor, sanitation, voids & comp reports.
- Is able to assist or take the place of any staff member, if necessary.
- Assists with other responsibilities as requested.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY NOW for many more details and a link to apply online.