Live the #pursuitlife with us in Glacier National Park!
Glacier Park Collection support offices located in Columbia Falls, MT.
- Columbia Falls, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
You’re a smart, active, high-energy people-person. We’re a collection of iconic, inspiring, and unforgettable experiences. Join the People & Culture team in our Glacier Park Collection to go higher, get quieter and see Montana at its most beautiful. A full-time, year-round P&C generalist role is now open for the right fit. Could it be you?
WHAT’S THIS ROLE ALL ABOUT?
A People & Culture (P&C) Generalist wears a lot of hats. This job is fast-paced and never boring. Work includes a wide range of employment related functions and activities. From helping to attract, interview, and hire adventurous team members to spend a summer in Glacier National Park, to assisting with business processes and admin functions, the P&C Generalist is a key utility player for our team. The right P&C Generalist helps us coordinate and communicate with employees about their arrival, steps included in on-boarding, hands-on processing of all employee-related info, and providing overall support across the year.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO WE NEED?
- Have some experience in recruiting, hospitality or resorts.
- Know a little bit (or a lot) about restaurant, hotel, travel, or tourism businesses.
- Have some experience handling guest or staff challenges with creativity and humor.
- Have some education in your tool belt – High School, College, or Technical training is helpful to prepare for this job.
- Be organized and not scattered.
- Be flexible and go with the flow -- curve balls will be coming your way.
- Be clear and use your voice. Communicating verbally and in writing is a big part of this job.
- Know how to use some office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Social Media, and a few others may be part of this job.
- Know how to handle private information – some things in P&C are really confidential.
- Be prepared – this role requires legal ability to work in the United States.
- Love travel – moving around GPC, including the occasional trip across the Canadian border will happen.
- Hold a valid U.S. Passport and Standard Driver’s license
- Ready to move? This job is based at East Glacier Park, MT during the summer season (May-Sep) if needed.
- FYI - staff housing & meals are provided during summer if living in East Glacier!
How to Apply
Check us out online or click the apply now button.