Work and Play inside Glacier National Park!
Steps from gorgeous Lake McDonald, inside Glacier National Parks Apgar Village!
- West Glacier, Montana
- $16.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (Apr 22, 2022)
Outdoor Enthusiast + Customer Service
Glacier Outfitters is an outdoor gear rental shop located in beautiful Glacier National Park, Montana. We have two locations, Glacier Park International Airport and in the iconic Apgar Village, located inside Glacier National Parks West Entrance. We rent bikes, kayaks, bear spray, fishing gear, and camping/hiking gear to visitors coming to Glacier. We focus on getting people excited to be in Glacier and help prepare them for their adventure!
We're looking for team members for our Apgar location that will be excited about Glacier, the outdoors, and getting others stoked about their adventure!
Job Duties include:
- Answering questions about Glacier and our services
- Providing high-quality customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Prepping and receiving returned gear (kayaks, bikes, fishing gear, hiking gear, camping gear, etc.)
- Educating guests about gear and the environment they will be adventuring in
- Excellent Customer Service + Sales skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Able and willing to lift up to 45lbs
Desired But Not Required Skills:
- Experience with biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, fly fishing, hiking, backpacking, and camping are a big plus
- Knowledge of Glacier Park and surrounding area
Season Dates: Late April through Mid-October, with peak season between June - early September. We are willing to work around summer break schedules, so please apply!
Shifts: 4 x 10-hour shifts: Leaving you with 3 days to adventure!
Pay: $14 an hour plus $2 per hour contract completion bonus paid at the end of the season. Additionally, 20% commission on damage waivers, plus tips.
Perks: Employee Glacier National Park Pass, free access to the use of shop gear, discounted pricing on brand-name gear (pro-deals and dealer pricing), and working with GREAT people in the BEAUTIFUL outdoors!
Housing: Some single occupancy, dormitory-style housing may be available and we have resources to help you find housing or RV spots if needed.
Lastly: If you are excited to share your love for Glacier and outdoor recreation in Northwest Montana, please send us your resume and a list of references! For more information about Glacier Outfitters, visit our website at goglacieroutfitters.com and check out our reviews on TripAdvisor and Google.
We Look forward to hearing from you! - The GO Team
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below.