Come work in Prince William Sound with a fun small family company this summer!
Glaciers, mountains, waterfalls and wildlife
- Whittier, Alaska
- unknown / day + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 07, 2023)
Come work with a small family guiding company operating one of the most unique and fun glacier tours in the world!
We are currently seeking a guide to join our small guiding team this summer. Our company offers high adventure tours into remote areas of Alaska to explore tidewater glaciers in Prince William Sound. This position is in Whittier, Alaska and will be 3-4 days a week, 10 hours a day - leaving time to explore the area on your days off. Pay starts at 200.00 per day + tips. Housing could potentially be provided. We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome any humans that have the following qualifications to apply:
- Previous (2+ years) outdoor guiding experience is required
- First Aid certification or ability to obtain one before start date
- Good communication skills (a people person!)
- Ability to problem solve and work well in small teams
- Willing to work in all types of Alaskan weather
- Drama free
Applications close February 24th.
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a resume and tell us about yourself or call our office.