Adventure Awaits in Alaska at Girl Scout Camp !
Long days, moderate temps, extraordinary scenery - you can't beat Alaskan summers!
- Anchorage, Alaska
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 24, 2021)
If you're passionate about changing the world and positively impacting a child's life, aren't afraid of hard work, and want a job that is fun, exciting and energizing then there’s no better way to spend your summer than working as a Girl Scouts of Alaska camp team member!
Each summer, our camp team from across the United States works together toward one common mission – to help every girl who attends camp develop courage, confidence and character to make the world a better place.
We hire staff who aren’t just good or great – they’re INVALUABLE. We look for people who are always working at peak performance, even when they are tired, not feeling well or it’s raining outside. We hire people who are always committed to holding themselves to the highest standards to positively impact children’s lives.
Working at day camp you’ll be giving 100% of your attention and efforts to your campers. While you are at camp, many of the comforts of home are gone but you’ll gain so much…
1. You’ll be surrounded by a team of co-workers and supervisors all working towards a common, life-changing goal
2. You’ll impact every girl who attends camp whether you know it or not
3. You’ll create memories that will last a lifetime (for yourself and your campers)
4. You’ll gain valuable, marketable life skills that will help you succeed in any future endeavor
We are currently looking for staff members to join our Anchorage and Chugiak Day Camp teams. We will provide housing for staff members who need it.
How to Apply
You can find information about working at all our camps on our website. Click the button below to apply.