Our summer season starts in May with golf business escalating until Labor day then we taper off. From mid October through mid March our lodging is open full time but our bar/restaurant cuts back to Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Banquet events, holiday parties, and weddings carry us until the golf season comes back around.
Fox Hills Resort is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. It is imperative that you check your availability for seasonal employment, both your starting date and ending date, since we expect you to honor the commitment you make to us.
Applicants MUST be a citizen of the USA.
We are currently for candidates for the following:
- Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
- Bartenders - ($10/hr. +tips)
- Condo Housekeepers ($9/hr.)
- Banquet Cooks ($10-$16 based on experience)
- Breakfast Cooks ($10-$16 based on experience)
- Line Cooks ($10-$16 based on experience)
- Prep Cooks ($10-$16 based on experience)
- Golf Course Grounds Maintenance ($8/hr.)
- Condo Housekeeping House person (($9/hr.)
- Housekeeping ($5.50 per room)
- Servers (AM - $4.75/hr.+tips, PM - $3.75/hr. Tips)
How to Apply
Click on APPLY HERE to view more details and to apply online.
Please include a note that you heard about us on "Coolworks" in the section: "Position Applied For"